March 11, 2010

HUNGRY? Craft for food!

I'm a proud member of Etsy Street Team with funny name Will Craft For Food (WCFF). The team has it's own blog which is curated by Moody Girl.
Probably as all (almost all lol) team members I'm unemployed and every time I hear strange noises in my stomach I know I have to craft... for food. Here's what WCFF blogs curator seas about the idea of the team:




 "We are a group of artists, crafters, soapers and designers who are turning to our art to make ends meet and keep us sane and creatively fulfilled. Many of us have the dream to make our art or craft our primary source of income and many of us are already doing this!"

I could not say better, because English is not my first language, but I payed a tribute to WCFF team by making a Treasury on Etsy.
For more information about WCFF and to know us (hungry artists, lol) better visit Will Craft For Food BLOG


And here's "HUNGRY? craft for food!" treasury!

The treasury will expire in few days so here's a screenshot for you and a list of featured members:





1 comments:

SSymmonds Creations said...

Thanks for the treasury and including my item!